Friday, September 30, 2011

On The Train, ( A Red Hot Ikan Sardin Day), Sept 30, 2011

If you are not a regular commuter or still not aware Friday evening is a Red Hot Ikan Sardine Day. To the newbies who intent to make Friday evening as their first attempt to ride the commuter you would not survive after the first five minutes and you would probably either;
  1. Pengsan after five minutes
  2. Your first five minutes on the commuter train would also be you last
  3. You will be like me cursing KTMB endlessly
  4. You will hate KTMB forever. Well I am ok with that LOL
  5. You will hate train. Which I do not want you to
So, please avoid Friday evening and you will be doing me a favour as well he he he. 
It is no different today I am in one. I purposely left the office late and boarded the 2034 train, the type of train that I prefer not to board, home and as usual I got a seat. 
At KL Sentral the crowd is still decent but standing room only. 
Alhamdulillah it is also decent at Mid Valley and we can enjoy a nice cool ride home.
A good crowd configuration today as well, not dominated by certain age group or race. Which is one of the important ingredients for a good atmosphere for a nice ride for everyone. I can hear nice chatters around the coach, also the usual indication of a Friday evening ride. Commuters looking forward for their weekend break. Have a nice weekend everyone

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...