Saturday, November 15, 2008

On The Train (An Oven for a Coach), Nov 13, 2008

It was dreadful as you were riding an oven. That’s how I felt on way home today. The supposedly new refurbished train had its air-condition malfunction. I was positive at first but when more commuters started to board at KL Sentral, MidValley and Salak Selatan I was sweating inside. At that point I was already blogging and I did not get the flow that I used to have. I almost gave up until I thought I would be worse by just sitting doing nothing. Thus I forced myself to continue writing. Thing only got better when a lot of commuters disembarked taking along their body heat at Kajang.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...