Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On The Train, Aug 5, 2008

As the train approached I looked up at the board and I was astonished to find out the train was two (2) minutes early. Good for KTMB at least today I would not be bitching it. The train was the old train with seating arrangement that I do not like. The cabin air conditioning system was not working properly though and we were lucky there were not many people on board to contribute more bodily heat.

Coincidently, today my friend blogged about his frustration with our graduates and indirectly our education system. He described the graduates as Graduan Rebus. Of course what he wrote is not something that is alien to me. I faced the same dilemma and frustration every time I interview our graduates. This has a bearing to what I wrote last week about my son.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...