Friday, July 27, 2007

On The Train, July 25, 2007

It was drizzling when I walked towards the station and it has been this way for a week now. But I am not complaining only stating the fact.

I had to get home a bit early for the sport meeting at home. Without really conscious of the time my timing was perfect as when I got to my favourite waiting point the train showed up. The air conditioner in my coach was not working but we were lucky the weather would not necessitate it. If not we would be in a very hot container fro the rest of the journey home. Quite a number of people boarded at KL Sentral and it was like that up to Bandar Tasik Selatan. It got better at Serdang. Actually I was not as observant as I was typing and doing something else most the journey.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...