Thursday, May 31, 2007

On The Train, May 30, 2007

I got on at KL Sentral to go home as I came from my PJ’s office. I was lucky to get a seat and sat down immediately with my laptop opened. I was immediately engrossed in my typing and oblivious of the surrounding until sometimes a bunch of kids were sitting on the floor at the door. Immediately remember the time when I did the same on buses and trains. I am not talking about this commuter train but the normal intercity trains. All of us just sat on the floor enjoying ourselves. You could imagine how dirty our clothes were when we got down at our respective stations. One time I used to wear my dad’s old 50’s white shirt and it was really black when I got down at Pasir Mas. I mum immediately soaked it the day after and the water was really murky because of it.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...