Monday, May 28, 2007

On The Train, May 23, 2007

I happened to be at Kinokuniya last Monday and was browsing, I had no intention to buy any more books that day, and chanced upon a Malaysia’s travelogue written my Mohammad Hussin. The travelogue was not that impressive and was poorly published. But the fact remain that somebody, a Malaysian, had actually already attempted to write his Malaysian travels. I was shocked at first as I was hoping to be the first but glad that someone actually did it. Proving that there are still a lot of things to write about as afar as Malaysia in concern. Scanning through the book I felt I could do it in different style and better. The thing is I need to do it sooner rather then later. There and then I resolved to start seriously plan for my ‘Malaysia in two weeks.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...