Friday, December 4, 2009

On The Train With a Group of Annoying Idiots, Dec 2, 2009

Terlalu angkuh diri ini agaknya sehingga mampu menasihati seseorang sementara aku sendiri tidak terdaya unutk melakukannya. Aku kalah dan terus tidak terdaya untuk melakukannya selagi aku tidak bersungguh-sungguh. Kesungguhan yang aku perlukan harus datang dari dalam yang ditonggakkan oleh jati diri dan semangat yang tidak akan luntur. Percaya ku terhadap kemampuanku tidak perlu disangkal lagi kerana aku pernah melakukannya. Kepayahan kini sebenarnya dibelengu oleh ketidakupaya ku untuk memulakannya.

What am I talking about? Not like before currently I find it is very hard for me to focus to start on my research writing. I just know once I start I would not have any problem writing.

Keinginan yang memuncak dihasilkan oleh dorongan persekitaran menolak aku kearah melakukannya. Keluarga dan sahabat terutamanya. Aku tidak boleh lagi mempertikaikan kehendak mereka.

I was trying to think and write when a very loud conversation materialized in front of me. As I was engrossed in writing I did not realize a group of college students came on board at Mid Valley Station and parked themselves in front of me. Their conversation was too loud for me and I just let it go for a few minutes thinking they will tone it down. I was wrong the decibel level increased exponentially to the extend I could not tolerate it anymore. I was annoyed big time at their behaviour. Being college students they were idiots with no sense of consideration to the rest inside the train. The boys were trying to outdo each other to see who’s more macho and the girls were blabbering as if they were the only group inside the train. Annoyed that I was, I was surprised that I could restraint myself from yelling at them. Really, I was really at my most patient.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...