Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On The Train, May 26, 2009

I wanted to home early but I was still in the office around 1900 so I decided to say my Maghrib first. I knew I would be late for my neighborhood meeting.

As usual my timing was almost perfect but KTMB’s left to be desired yet again. The obvious impact was I was going to be even later than I already was. To mitigate the potential unnecessary stress I booted up my laptop and started to type and play around with my photo collections.

Baqir along with Sam and Mar arrived as soon as walked out to the parking lot and I went straight to my Persatuan Penduduk PT meeting from there. The main agenda for the meeting was on our new activities fro the year but as usual security issue took center stage. We have to realize by now that there isn’t straight and direct solution to this. Everyone has to be involved and take responsibility.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...