Thursday, August 18, 2011

On The Train, Aug 17, 2011


When it rains it pours. I barely reached the station when the sky opened up once again and this time it was pouring. I was thankful I was not drenched if not I would be shivering instead of complaining (silently) about the Komuter’s air-condition which is not working now. It would be disaster if it were not Ramadan. Still I could sense a couple of restless commuters.
Combination of heavy rain and people from Selangor coming back from their shopping spree the train was ikan sardin can until Serdang. It is a good thing we want Malaysian to spend more locally he he he. I was ok as I got a seat at KL Sentral.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...