Tuesday, June 1, 2010

On The Train (Piss off with KTMB Day), May 31, 2010

This morning I arrived at the station at the same time as the train. I thought the train was way too eager to start the week and was very early. When I saw the clock at the station and on my way to the ticket counter I found out that it was actually the 0616 train that was really really late. Luckily the next train, the one I normally take, was only late by three minutes.

As I was about to sit down at the station waiting for the train home in the evening an announcement came on to say a Seremban train was yet again had been taken off the schedule leaving me to wait for the next one that was then still at Kepong station. So whenever the announcer came on air to create an awareness of the pink coach I was annoyed. To hell with the pink coach if you could not get the basic right. Oh yes, I am pissed now. As if to rub it off and getting me even more mad the the train came and the driver brought the train to stop at a wrong place. Should I call him an idiot? Maybe that is not strong enough.

Today two of our international workshop participants arrived without their luggage. I really could not understand how that could happen. Application of taxonomy failure again? Maybe somebody just not careful enough? Whatever it is, it’s a nuisance to the stakeholders.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...