Monday, April 5, 2010

On The Train, April 1, 2010

This is no April Fool but a real sense of sadness dawned on me because of how people around us react to certain thing inappropriately. I am not talking about what had happened at work here. No matter what their motives are you cannot cloud your judgment with negativity. Well, one could argue it is easier said than done but then again if we do not try what are we? Life is full of surprises and not all of them are roses. Thus we need to learn how to deal with all of these and not creating additional unnecessary pressure for anyone. KTMB has gone back to being it’s incompetent self. Two days in a row the Bangi train just went missing in the thin air. Now I am in a solid packed train going home. I got my seat yeah, but looking at discomfort faces can get you feel sorry and very angry at the same time pretty quickly. I am also sad to think there is someone out there who is or might not be happy now. Am I being philosophical or reflective now? Maybe I am but that’s what I am.

Another month gone and I am not sure I have achieved anything?

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...