Monday, March 10, 2008

On The Train, Mar 10, 2008


I guess a lot of people are writing or commenting on the recently concluded general election. All I can say the result really surprised if not stunted a lot of Malaysian. Which ever way you kook at it from your perspective it was a good and a bad thing. But I rather take the route of looking at it from a positive point of view. With the opposition stronger I hope they will send a right and overdue message to KTMB J)). I was really not amuse by the, KTMB called it a service, disservice to all it’s stakeholders. Delays after delays compounded by cancellation of their train disservice. I just suffered in silence for the past few weeks. I was already in a stressful situation I certainly do not need for KTMB to make it worse. In fact the past few weeks also I never failed to see and read complaints about KTMB Komuter service, opps disservice. I do not know for how long more that KTMB would want to be ‘sombong’ and not accorded their stakeholder a decent service. If there are not careful they could be Selangor, Perak or Penang after 2008 election.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...