Friday, January 11, 2008

On The Train, Jan 9, 2008

I was walking on the platform when someone called out my name, my nickname to be exact, and it was Zamri Selamat. He backtracked to Bank Negara from KL Sentral so that he could get a seat. I told him I normally just backtrack as far as KL Station. Since he was going back to Seremban he wanted to get a seat for sure. When we boarded the train was almost full but both of us managed to get a seat at KL Sentral. By then the train was a sardine can already and because we were separated by bodies we did not get to continue our chatting. The train was like that because of ‘technical problem’ at the Seputeh Station. Well, only KTMB would know what that ‘technical problem’ was. I was lucky as I did not have to wait long for the train as I was told most had to wait ages. Well, what can I say that’s how KTMB wishes their customers Happy New Year. :(((

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...