Wednesday, October 10, 2007

On The Train (Where is this heading now?), Oct 9, 2007

I am facing another change and uncertainty now. No matter best you do the waiting still persist and until it is decided things can go either way. I need to bring clarity to the team now. Maybe what I need to do is to go back to basic and answer these following questions.

What is knowledge-based organization?
What is a knowledge worker?
What is a learning person or engaged learner?

In capacity building not only you to ensure certain subject capability or expertise reside in the organization but also you have to provide the best environment, processes and structure for us to be all the three.

Another thing is that I just could not get the thought of the All Blacks failing at another world cup out of my mind.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...