Friday, June 28, 2013

On The Train, June 27, 2013


For a month already now that I have been going home very late. The necessity of the profession ha ha ha. Or maybe I am suck at managing my time now. But then again riding an empty train is always a pleasure for me LOL. Today I am a bit early than the usual and I find it a bit strange to be on the train with so many people. Ha ha ha

There is a row of guys sitting on front of me now and the third from my right is an Indian guy. He is dozzing in a scary way with his eye lid open and the eye balls pushing up showing the white part. I tell you, you do not want to see this guy sleeping in the dark somewhere he he he. He just disembarked at BTS. 

This November will be my 11th year as the member of the Komuter train community. Composition of this community has evolved through out the years. For it is getting younger or maybe I am getting older. LOL. Less readers and more browsers, Facebookers and Twitterers. I did not realise it initially but the evolution is profound that now I could not explain properly. One thing for sure the atmosphere is refreshing with almost no stress seen or being felt. Most are tired but they are happier now. Especially knowing that they will be home on schedule. KTMB should know this they are contributing to the wellbeing of the nation by giving not just good but excellent service. This is what community building is all about as well.They should strive for more and seriously there are money to be made.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...