Friday, December 30, 2011

On The Train, Dec 29, 2011

Today is my last KTMB Komuter ride for the year. Tomorrow a longer ride on KTMB’s Intercity up north and that is going to be my first during daylight. Another excursion that I am looking forward to eagerly. He he he Talk about a train nut or a better term foamer. 
I forced myself into a 1950 train home simply because I want to be home a bit earlier. As expected a decent ikan sardin now but I am seated. 
I was bored big time with nothing seem to interest me so I made a fool of myself being a nuisance on somebody’s FB he he he. I sincerely do hope the person would tolerate my foolishness he he he. Anyways, I am getting closer to home and the train was instructed to stop before entering Kajang. 

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...