Wednesday, August 5, 2009

On The Train, Aug 3, 2009

Another H1N1 related death was reported today making the total number for Malaysia to 6 deaths. From the report so far most of the death happened because it was detected too late. There are still some pockets of the population are not aware of the situation and what to do. This is more of an attitude problem rather then just communication. Nevertheless, the failure of communication stills very much the case in Malaysia. Misinformation is still rampant and the channels used sometimes are not appropriate if not outdated. And if you combine these problems with the attitude of Malaysian the problem snowballed. Malaysian still has the attitude that if it is not happening to me or my family I am ok. Again I feel we are engaging complex issue and situation using the old tools.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...