Saturday, May 10, 2008

On The Train, April 25, 2008

I was looking outside but saw the things inside. I am not being philosophical but a fact of looking out from a night train home. The darkness outside created a mirror effect on the glass. What I saw was of course the Friday night sardines in a can. Sad face, angry face and tired faces were the order of the day. I, myself, thought was too tired and ready to take a nap home but somehow got enticed by the packed train. Obviously I was looking hard for something to learn from and to find somebody to be the object of my writing. I could not type on my laptop freely as well as I was aware on the others looking over my shoulders.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...