Monday, May 28, 2012

On The Train (It is a pleasure...), May 28, 2012


It is a pleasure going to work as well as home now. Whatever timing I choose I most probably will get to board the six-car myKomuter train now. The good surprise happened last week going to work where at 0632 the six-car train showed up at the station. I thought initially it was just for the day. A one time deal but it keeps showing up each day after that so much so I concluded it is to stay. Alhamdulillah. 
You bet less complaint from me? Well, there is always something to complain about LOL. This is what expected and soon the new normal for KTMB. They need imrpove a lot more. At least I could witness less of stress on the train now. With Ramadhan approaching it is a blessing for us. 
Being the school holidays I can hear children chatters and parents scolding them to keep still he he he. Although most got to stand still they are doing it smiling now. Well if they are not tired that is :). 
I better stop praising KTMB too much for now for fear of them getting over their heads LOL. I just hope the other new trains show up from China.

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...