Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On The Train (Start writing Ghaz), Nov. 2, 2010

I have a lot of incentives to start writing my book or books today. A couple of important people around me urged me to do so. Out of the blue it was suggested also for me to co-write with someone. My dear wife has been urging me all this while. So today, seriously, I have given it a thought and apart from other writings that I have to do will start on the book with a structure and research. Do you think I’ll be any busy? Nah!!! I am pretty sure I’ll still keep to my current pace and schedule. Although it was said that too much multi tasking will spoil my brain cell development I’ll persist.

I caught the 2005 train home and it was the way I like it. Only a few people on board. cool with a lot of open spaces around me. I opened my research files, travelog and readings at the same time. Switching from one to another as my mood takes me. Writing now is almost second nature to me only the quality that I have to worry about.

KTMB yet again promised us with better services nationwide after the ‘soon to be’ completed double tracking project in the North. With that it was expected to cut short the journey from JB to Padang Besar and vice versa. Knowing their history I am highly skeptical though. For once I’d love to be proven very wrong here.

So when will be our next train excursion?

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...