Thursday, March 18, 2010

On The Train, Mar 18, 2010

No I have not stop blogging. In fact I am writing four pieces of travelogue at the moment. Getting to finish one of them is really a challenge to me now. Ideas simply stopped flowing and making my writing to be straight forward and monotonous. Today while writing I sense a happy mood on the train. Everybody seems to be happy with something which was a change from yesterday when everyone of us could not help to feel like a crushed ikan sadin. Indeed it is a school holidays but most of the commuters were not of school going age group. One of my friends said by next year the train service would improve. I said, ‘ahmm lets see.’

No comments:

THE NEW BOOKSTORE IN TOWN The first Tsutaya Books, like Kinokuniya (Kino), is another Japanese bookstore I admire. It is Japan’s largest boo...